Blogger

Seafood International

8:24:00 PM

Edited entry: I am re-editing the post... Think I got too happy for nothing... After reading the post which I blogged on the go, using Google Blogger app.. The photos were dis-organized (Don't know where or how to organize), text can't be input between the pictures...

Long wanted to try Seafood International ala-carte lunch buffet after hearing from my boss how good their food is & the price worth! Went before its promotion ended!

Finally, the day is here! Let the pictures talk!


 

All-You-Can-Eat!!!
Wide array of food on the menu!

 

Dish Setting
If it swims, we have it

 

Sisters!

 

Braised Shark's Fin with crab meat
I love to season it with lots lots of pepppper!!

 

Braised Mini Abalone in oyster sauce
The size is like a 50 cents coin!
Even pestered Sis to try it as she is quite fussy & I am proud to say I managed to get her to eat it!
:D

 

Sauteed Scallop with asparagus
Another favourite dish!
Asparagus nowadays appears in many dishes & complements the dishes very well.
It is low in calories & sodium, and a good source of Vitamin B, calcium, magnesium & zince and many benefits! 
Source: Wikipedia

 

Dim Sum! 
 

Crispy Chicken Thigh with orange sauce
Can taste a tinge of orange 

 

Deep Fried Rock Garoupa with seasoned soy sauce
I usually have steamed fish on the menu when dining out in Chinese restaurants.
To my surprise, this deep-fried fish certainly tastes yummy and the meat is quite succulent & crispy!
Thumbs up!

 

Drunken Prawn in herbal soup
The prawns were quite fatty! Means more meat! :D
 

Dessert!!!
 

OTD: La Nouveau Mode "Fall in Love with Me" drapey dress in Magical Forest Green

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook