Art Science Museum

Greenhouse @ The Ritz-Carlton & Titanic : The Artifact Exhibition

5:49:00 PM

Happened to come across Greenhouse's special lunch buffet offer, "Time Two Lunch" when I was browsing the website! So, I grabbed the opportunity to book a table for 2 since I have been wanting to eat there for a very very long time! :)

Fyi, their offer is STILL on! Hurry to your phone to book a table!
Their "Time Two Lunch" offer is one-for-one lunch buffet only on Mondays and Tuesdays until 17 April 2012!

*Total cost is about $60?


Close up of the Ritz-Cartlon insignia

 

The surroundings

 
 Grab grab grab & our table is full of different varieties!
Oh no, my tummy is growling as I am typing this sentence out!
:(

 

The guy playing with my camera


Don't always forget to save a portion of your tummy for desserts!

 

Still have ample space for ice-cream!
Teehee!
I am getting fat and fat day by day...
=(((

Since MBS is nearby, we decided to go for Titanic exhibition!


 

Art Science Museum!

 

Photography not allowed inside!
So, no photos!

 

We were given a boarding card each and on it, a Titanic passenger's name is written.
They are real names itself from the Titanic!
Mine is a married woman and she survived her hubby.
The other is a musician from the Titanic band and he did not survive...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook