Food

A Day Out

11:53:00 PM

The day out was as usual, going out for a bit shopping, hunting down food but mostly our favourite haunts..

 

Tea break @ J Co Donut in Raffles City Shopping Centre

We decided to drop by Raffles City Shopping Centre since we were doing printing services at Bras Basah Complex, a five minutes walk away!



OTD : H&M blouse, The Tinsel Rack high-waisted shorts, H&M flats & Le Cotiq Sportif bag

I know this picture is horrible due to my fat thighs although I might look thin IRL!



Another close-up shot without my thunder thighs! ;)


Love how gentle soft the flats are on the back of my feet, especially when walking!

 

Me!

 
The most expensive dress I've ever bought in my whole life!
SGD$106.00 from Topshop, thanks to my boy who insisted on buying for me!
How sweet of him!
I love you!

Hmm, I should pick a day to wear the dress for him! Teehee!

 
 
Dinner @ TCC again!
Well, I have a membership card with TCC, hence I could not help keep going back & back!
Anyway, their food & drinks are varied and awesome!

Something Raspberry drink


Chicken Thigh (Sorry I can't remember the dish name and I am not able to find it on TCC website)
You see TCC changes its menu frequently.


Pan-fried Salmon w/ Citrus White Wine Sauce

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook