Beauty

Nuffnang x Laneige

10:03:00 PM

I always check Nuffnang's blog for any latest updates & contests. One day, I came across Laneige's blogging contest on Nuffnang's blog! I was really eggciteddd as I am quite a Laneige fan! 

Theme: Which is your favourite Laneige skincare & make-up product, and why? 

 

Those are the Laneige products I'm currently using.

Left to Right: 
  
Laneige Snow BB Cream SPF41/PA++ 
Power Essential Skin Refiner Light
Water Bank Gel Cream
Water Sleeping Pack_EX

Hmmm.. I was thinking how I got started on Laneige products.
Back, I was using skincare products which could be bought in Watson's, may it be Nivea, Neutrogena or Johnson & Johnson.

 As time progressed and I was starting to earn money, I outgrew the over-the-counter products and switched to high-end products which could be found in department stores.

I usually switched brands once I finished one product as I was on the continuous search for a product suitable for my combination/oily skin. It was until Laneige came onto our sunny Singapore shores.

I got some samples and became hooked on to Laneige's products.
The main reason is that their products are more suitable for Asian skins like mine.

My friends commented that I looked much younger and energetic and I was so pleased with the results..

Psst... I am approaching my 30 soon yet I still get compliments that I look even 18 or 21!
ˆ_____ˆ  

My Favourite Laneige skincare product:


 

 Water Sleeping Pack_EX


This product is no stranger to you ladies in the whole world. 
I love their tubs and they come with a spatula in the packaging!
 What more is it is suitable for ALL skin types!

Benefits:

 - Enriched with Beta-glucan, Water Sleeping Pack_EX deeply hydrates fatigue and dry skin while Ceramide SLN formula strengthens the skin barrier.

- With containing the Snow Water, it helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized.


 - Antioxidant effect of Hunza Apricot Extracts helps brighten skin tone evenly by removing harmful oxygen and purifying skin.

- Recoverine from Chestnuts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells away for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.


- Essential oils from Orange Flower, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandal Wood etc. are contained in the Sleepscent™.





 Look how thick and moisturising the texture is!
And I love the blue-green color as it kinda reminds me of Tiffany & Co!
*beams*

I apply this on my face twice or thrice per week in night just before I turn in for the night.
Sometimes, I do add a lil' into my BB cream as I simply can't resist the soft creamy feeling on my face. And it even makes the BB cream glide on smoothly and I do feel even more moisturised after the application! ;)


My Favourite Laneige makeup product:




 Laneige Snow BB Cream SPF41/PA++

When the BB cream craze surged here in Singapore, the first brand I went to try and buy was Laneige Snow BB Cream SPF41/PA++!
Benefits:

- Moisture protective seal, Liquid Crystal Essence

- Smart and Advanced BB Cream

- Triple function of whitening, anti-wrinkle, and UV protection (SPF41, PA++), protecting skin from harmful environmental 

Let the pictures talk about why it is my favourite makeup product!

It has two shades which I chose the Natural one as the other one looks a bit glittery.

 

Applying BB cream

 

Before & After

 Arghhh.. My pimples surely came at the wrong time.. :(
The BB cream is amazing! 
My pimples are less obvious after applying BB cream and a bit concealor!

 

The full makeup

I was thinking, "Arrr,, I don't look Korean at all.." when I looked at the photos..
 My skin is medium tone unlike the very fair Korean skin tone.

BUT....

There is a sure way to achieve the Korean look!

Pre-Korean look



I look like a SIA stewardess due to the infamous blue eyeshadow and the bun!
P/S: I was wearing a light pink lipstick.

Talking about SIA, it was my childhood dream to be a SIA stewardess.
Too bad, I am hearing-impaired otherwise I would surely apply straight away after graduating!


After-Korean look


Achieved the cute youthful confident energetic beautiful Korean look!

It just needed a change of hairstyle and the right amount of natural light!

Sorry, I rarely camwhore but on that day, I simply could not help snapping away as I rarely look like this! :D






Meow at you!

*I only used a mascara to enhance my eyelashes without the use of a eyelash curler!
I don't know if other women also use this "exercise"
But I "exercise" my eyelashes by putting my fingers under my upper eyelashes and then pressing the hairs upwards to make them stand curl upwards.
It can be done anywhere, even in the train or toilet!
 (ˆ_ˆ)v 


Ending the post off here! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook