Shopping

Another Week End!

3:00:00 PM

Been only 4 days after the long National Day holiday, then another weekend! I am sure that everybody is also looking forward to this weekend like me! What have you all been doing last weekend? As for me, I had a dinner appointment with friends @ *Scape last Saturday.

To share their promotion with you:

Shop for FREE with *SCAPE

Shop at *SCAPE and exchange your receipts for vouchers! Spend a minimum $10 from any *SCAPE retail outlet and exchange your receipts for vouchers!

Visit the reception counter on level 2 for more information!

P/S: I do not know when the promotion is ending, so HURRY down! ;)

Actually, we accumulated 2 receipts from our dinner & a minor purchase but however, we did not participate in the promotion. Why? Simply bcos a friend who paid for the dinner bill on behalf refused to give us the receipt and claimed he threw it away. =.=

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook