Family

The Worst Thing That Ever Happened to Me!

8:16:00 PM

As you've known from my previous post, I went on a trip to KL with my family last weekend.

Just the next day after my arrival, I lost my dear iPhone! I could kill myself!!! Rrrrrrraaaaaawwwwwwrrrrrssssssss!!!!!!!!

Made a police report as I thought I could claim travel insurance. When I got back, I found out that my insurance can't cover it! I had no way to pass my IMEI no to the police as the box was in S'pore. Later, with help, a tracking program detected my iPhone activity. I tried to go to Spore police but it turned out that they were not able to help me! SHIT!

You see, I am hearing-impaired. So, I am not able to call the KL police regarding my report. Have sent an email to them & still waiting until now.. If I face no way out, the final straw would be to fly over there!

=(

Dear whoever is reading, 
please bless me.

Thanks very much...

=(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook