Fashion

Transformers Cybertron Con 2012 @ RWS

12:34:00 AM

 

Hearty Teochew Porridge for Brunch before the event!


Hello to Astroboy @ VivoCity


The most important thing of the event!

 

Evil Side

 

Good Side

On a side note, I hate my look in the picture above as I look sooo nerdy with a flat limp parting!
=(

Anyway, I got a new hairstyle now! With bangs which are much longer now!
Hmmm, I should find some time to trim it!

 

My favorite Bumblebeeeee!!!

OTD : Mickey T-shirt from London, Giordano jeans, Rubi sneakers, Casio watch

 

Mickey transformers!!!

 

Large Robot!

 

Look at me.. In fact, I am such lousy at posing for photos even although I do model for my blogshop..
=(
What's the problem with me?
Looks, outfit, lack of X-factor?? 
But I should not lament over it as I am being MY-SELF!

 
 Trying to be a cool dude

(lol... ssshhh..)


End of the event

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook