Food

Mime & PS Cafe

1:57:00 PM

 

Meet my mime performer friend!

 

Figured that we could drop by Marina Bay Sands where our friend was working freelance as a mime performer there since we had a health screening in the morning nearby.
 My guy has a shaky hand, so almost all photos taken by him are blur..


Hey my guy, I take photos better than you! Lol!


 Us

 

OTD : Angry Minnie shirt from Bangkok, Uniqlo jeggings, Birkenstock sandals, H & M bag

As you can see, the shirt is part of a couple shirt.


Was fretting over where to go for dinner. We settled on PS Cafe as we haven't tried it out yet although it got popular long ago! ;)


The cafe house!
I can already imagine how it looks in the day!


The cool interior!
As if I am in a unique cafe in another country and I can absolutely stay in there all day, watching people go by and doing their stuff!

 

Finally at our table after 45 mins of waiting!
 Be sure to make reservations if you are planning to go there!


PS Cafe welcoming us

 

The beautiful flower on our table

 

Mango Myrtle

 
The biggest serving of fried I've ever seen in my whole life!

Truffle Shoestring Fries

 
Lulu's "LeftOvers" Lasagne

Too much for my stomach.. Could not finish the whole dish!

All photos taken with iPhone 4, hence the blur photos!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook