Fashion

Testing Blogger App

1:11:00 PM

Realized that the photos were quite blur & small while checking my past blog posts.


Those posts which the photos were blur & small in - I was using Blogger App to blog on the go. 

So I changed some settings & wanted to test... 


Upcoming on my Blogshop : La Nouveau Mode (http://lanouveaumode.livejournal.com)

Bralet & Peplum are quite popular this season & with many women! So, I decided to combine those into one! The best thing is that it is padded, in turn which really boosts your bustline! However, the tube top can be worn with or without a bra! And there will be loops hidden inside on the bustline where you can hook your own straps on! 

Currently in process of manufacturing! Comes in 3 colors, Off White, Navy Blue (shown above in the pic) & Black!

Thanks for your support! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook