Blogshop

Feb is coming to an end soon

9:00:00 AM

As time progresses, I get complacent and have been doing less things... At the same time, I have to bear with the tailbone pain that comes along... Ouch is when I get up from a seat without any padding! 

Good that the end of Feb is signaling that March is coming soon! I reckon my 3 samples will be ready by that time! As you know I co-own a blogshop with my younger sister , La Nouveau Mode, we decided to give our shop a new look as there are some reasons. So, we promise it will be a better overall shopping experience for u! Everything, including the name will be changed!! Do keep tuned in to our latest news! Thanks for your support! :)



7eb9526cdf2c62890a13ff5ebbec5576d087727f60c5aab3fb

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook