nassa

Nassa: Summer III

12:47:00 AM


Nassa has launched Summer III! Shop away @ www.shopnassa.com!


Julissa Overlap Abstract Zip Dress in Blue (only one color) :)

I can't wait to wear this gorgeous piece out after my tummy is back to normal! 

Talking about my tummy, I actually thought that my tummy would flatten immediately after I pop my baby son out! Reality struck me after my delivery! I stared at my lumpy tummy, thinking to myself,"Why is it like this?" :(
Asking around, to my dismay, it would take TWO months for the tummy to be back to normal... Well, I shall be patient... 


Emma Stripe Trumpet Skirt in Blue (also available in Black)

The material is neoprene so it is high quality boutique standard! Plus, the cutting is flattering! :)


Renee Layer Top in Powder Blue (also available in Cotton Pink & White) 

This top is easy to match with any kinds of bottoms! Don't we love our mix-and-match outfits? 

Thanks for reading! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook