Fashion

Pince & Pints (31-01-2015)

10:08:00 PM


Mummy & Son car selfies!


After dropping Luzio off at my dad's place!


No makeup day. 


Lively Chinatown. 


Pince & Pints menu. 

Since it opened, we have been looking forward to visiting it! Now, like finally! :)


My Iced Lychee Tea which cost $10.00!


My hubby's clear apple juice which cost $5.00. 

He was asked to choose between cloudy & clear. 

IMO, Clear would be a better choice. The cloudy type is too sour. 


My grilled lobster. There are 2 options : Steamed or Grilled. 


My hubby's chilli lobster!


With our foods!


Candid photo of me getting ready for OOTD photo. 


OOTD: Giordano x Disney shirt, Cotton On denim shorts, Rubi sneakers & sling cross body bag borrowed from my sis!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook