Thoughts

A Random Thought

5:40:00 PM

I watched so many dramas and the story lines were always the same.. The lead met with many setbacks and struggled through only to overcome whatever came his/her way. The ending would show them finding happiness with themselves.

It really takes lots lots of bravery & courage... What matters is that we are determined and willing to find ourselves.. And we have our families & friends who will always be there for us & see us through.. I realised it's extremely to have your loved ones by your side.. Without them, we might not know what to do.. Although I keep my feelings to myself, I never fail to laugh whenever there is a comedy happening in my family.. It certainly helps take things off my mind..

I am looking forward to the day I come out stronger...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook