Family

Please spare a thought...

7:39:00 PM

I hate that you always think of yourself without sparing a thought for others' feelings! Well, it shows very clearly how self-centred you are! The world don't revolve around you! So what if you feel pain? Many others are also in pain, worse off than you! You should be grateful to have your family caring about you. Being persistent makes things worse and worse time by time.

And I CAN'T believe that you found our time insignificant by saying things which I REALLY dislike hearing! Please spare a thought for my feelings and others as well! I do not know how long it will take for you to realise what the real meaning of life is but things and people around you do change and there's no way to turn the clock BACK.

There is only one way: look forward to the future and treasure what we have currently.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook