Family

A Mother's Love

8:44:00 PM

A mother's love is an amazing feeling
But we tend to take our mothers & their love for granted
Looking after each and every need of us
Without any complaints
They'll feel contented & happy upon seeing our smiles
We tend to show our frustration when our mothers nag at us
Yet their nagging is for our good sake
No matter how old we are, 10 or 60, we are still kids in their eyes
A mother's love is an amazing feeling


--

Do cherish times spent with your mothers.
I am learning slowly now.
I wonder if I would be a good mother to my future children.
Probably not as I would be 'fighting' for attention with my children!
:D
But I am still looking forward to the day I become a mother so that I would have that love which is called a mother's love.


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook