Big Ben

London & Paris Day 2 (Part 2)

9:42:00 PM

There's simply too many pictures I wanna share with you all... Bear with the massive bore-me-to-death photographic posts! Thanks vvv much, dearies! =)




1st sign that X'mas is coming!


London Eye!


Big Ben


Spotted when queuing in line to enter the cabin


Shadow of London Eye


What I see from London Eye
I took so many photos from around the cabin but those look amazing to me (at least)
;)


Cam-whoring


Bye, London Eye! I'll miss you!


Off to Madame Tussauds London!


Yippeee! On time for the 4D show!


Wah! Too many visitors!


David & Victoria Beckham


Tom Cruise


"I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows"
- Quoted by Andy Warhol


Victoria, thanks for lending David to me! :0

More to come...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook