DKNY Spring 2013 RTW

DKNY Spring 2013 RTW

12:44:00 AM

Kindly note that the following photos are credited from Style website.

Sometimes, I love browsing through the latest runway collections and get occasional wishes that I wish I have this or that...

 

I could do away with this clean cut suit outfit!

 

Although it is an all-black outfit, I like the material of the skirt which makes it stand out.

 

I also like this look which could carry me off to the gym then go off for a meeting in this smart jacket/blazer with no complaints from the management.

 
 Yellow seems to be in trend for Spring?
Anyway, I love love love bright loud colors!

I also love how the designer matches all outfits with sporty shoes which I would love to have one myself much!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook