Fashion

Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 RTW

3:33:00 PM

Louis Vuitton's Spring 2013 RTW is darn the most awesome I've ever seen!
Who can think of putting escalators for the runway show? Moreover, there are 4 of them!
I love the checkered runway floor too!!!
Not to say, the outfits are also AWESOME AMAZING!!!

Note : All photos credit to Style website

The show starts off with outfits inspired by Damier canvas in various colors

 

Yellow/White

 

Black/White

 

Beige/White

 

I like the dress on the right.

 

Green/White

 

Silver/White

 

I like the dress on the left
 

 

Damier checkered small prints in flower shape

 

Peek-Boo!

 

I think the material is satin, isn't it?

 

All white ensemble

I like an all-white ensemble. This gives out a feeling where I feel like a lady yet powerful in the corporate world.
 

 

The amazing concept!

 

Gracing the show at the end


The most ingenious designer, Marc Jacobs!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook