Shopping

Oooohhhh....

11:57:00 PM

While browsing Victoria's Secret website, I oohed and aahhed over this & that...
Besides, I am excited for the coming annual Victoria's Secret runway show!!!!

If I were to purchase from Victoria's Secret now, it would be the following:

Angel Fantasies Push-Up Bra - USD55.00 - USD82.00
(Price depends on what design)

What’s your fantasy, Angel? Get the heavenly lift you love with the irresistible Angel Fantasies push-up. A down-to-there plunge front and diamanté charm at the center put a sexy spin on romance.

I love sparkles sparkles on my bras!

 

Push-Up Bra in Cotton - 2 for USD49.50

Sexy, every day. Meet our softest, stretchiest and sexiest cotton push-up ever, now with an even silkier finish. Straps stay put, are lined for extra softness and can be worn crossback for even more options. It's not just cotton, it's cotton lingerie.

Like other girls, I need a push-up bra in my drawer.. I like to feel sexy once in a while and pretend that I have "go wow" boobs! :p
And I love their assorted colors and designs which makes it more hard to choose...


 

The Dreamer Flannel Pajamas - Natural Leopard - USD49.50

Spend the night in something soft and cozy. Flannel sets the stage for sweet zzz's in our most-loved Dreamer Flannel Pajama set. The button-up top features an oh-so-easy fit and the drawstring pants are a lounge-loving fave.

This set comes in assorted colors but I would choose Natural Leopard as the prints look awesome and I would feel like a real leopard! :)


 

Hottest Holiday Makeup Kit - USD55.00

Get the season’s sexiest looks with this must-have makeup kit from our VS Makeup collection. Set includes 79 party-ready essentials, plus a step-by-step guide to help you re-create our top three favorite holiday beauty trends. An absolute essential.

Includes:
  • 56 eye shadows
  • 4 gel liners
  • 2 eye liners
  • 1 mascara
  • 3 blushes
  • 3 bronzers
  • 1 luminous powder
  • 1 translucent powder
  • 4 lip glosses
  • 4 applicators
This makeup kit has everything we need, hence no more hassle searching for this & that in our makeup bag!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook