Fashion

Koh Grill & Sushi Bar

9:52:00 PM

Another again over due foodie post! It was somewhere in April 2013! 

Here & there, I have heard so many many raves about their Shiok Maki! So it enticed me to the restaurant. To be honest, I did not expect the location to be in a food court - Food Republic in Wisma Atria. It was Saturday evening so the queue was quite long. We waited for about 30 - 45 mins?

Ok, let the pictures do the talking!


Our always-must order at Japanese restaurants - Salmon Sashimi!

Love their very thick slices! And also very fresh!


Baby Octopus. 

The taste is nothing special as it tastes the same as other restaurants. I suggest to order their special dishes instead. 


Their infamous Shiok Maki Gen 1. 

Gen 1 is with salmon. The other Gen 2... I forgot which different ingredient. 

Fantastic awesome taste! The roe on top is DABOMB when eaten with the maki!

Next time, I wanna try Gen 2 so that I'll know which one is the better! :)


 Mixed Tempura! Don't know why but we really love Japanese tempura! Any vegetable tempura really tastes very healthy (to me in my opinion)! ;)


OOTD: The Velvet Dolls blouse, H&M jeans & belt, Charles & Keith sandals & Louis Vuitton NeverFull bag


OOTD: AX shirt, H&M Bermudas, Crocs slippers & Casio G-Shock watch 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook