Fashion

Day Five - Los Angeles (26-07-2013)

11:52:00 PM

Yeah, I am still here about my USA holiday!
Kindly bear with the wait since I am still recovering from the flu which I got sick last week after my BKK trip!
Been bedridden for 3 days!

 

Since you might find my posts full of too many pictures and loading slowly, I decided to use collages instead for your convenience, thanks to my hubby who contributed (think of his grumbling) teehee

Left Top to Down: 
1. Entrance to Universal Studios Hollywood carpark, 
2. our admission tickets & 
3. me greeting Mr. Bean in front of his car

Middle Top to Down: 
1. Us behind Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood,
2. I am another lil' minion!

Right Top to Down:
1. The infamous globe ball,
2.  The guy on a motorcycle &
3. Back to the future car!

 

Left Top to Down:
1. Me with characters &
2. the guy with characters!

Middle Top to Down:
1. Me trying to pedal hard &
2. The Fast and the Furious set cars

Right Top to Down:
1. Entrance to Studio Tours,
2. Furious flood,
3. One of the houses on the set of Desperate Housewives &
4. World War plane crash

 

Top from clockwise: 
1. Us at the end of the day,
2. Our dinner,
3. Neon lights of Universal Studios Hollywood outside &
4. Ending our day with an ice-cream from Ben & Jerry!

 

OOTD: La Nouveau Mode crochet knit top, Uniqlo camisole, Cotton On shorts & Adidas sneakers

Our admission tickets were included in our LA Go card which you can buy from Smart Destinations. 
We bought 5 day pass only at US$230+++ per pax.
Much cheaper than buying tickets from the individual websites!

Like I said, it took about a hour drive from our hotel as theme parks were situated sparsely in huge Los Angeles... But traffic in morning was such smooth so you don't have to worry about jams!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook